Countdown: 40 more days until Banned Books Week!
September 25th – October 1st, 2016
- We’ve added new banned book-themed conversation prompts on our free downloads page. Share them on social media with friends and followers, or print them out to add to your Banned Books Week displays.
- Share your community’s Banned Books Week events.
- Read the newly released frequently challenged children and young adult book lists.
- Check out the free recorded webinar “Fifty Shades of Banned Books” for creative programming strategies and resources.
- Proudly wear your 2016 Banned Books Week T-shirt.