OIF webcasts now available for purchase
In 2011, OIF presented two series of webinars – Intellectual Freedom Summer School and Intellectual Freedom across the Globe – that were recorded and are now available for purchase. To purchase any of them, visit http://bit.ly/wHVlGP and click on the “Register” link to the right of the webcast you’re interested in. You will need to enter your ALA ID and password. If you do not have an ALA ID, you will be asked to create one in order to register.
- Single webcast – Individual: $15 (ALA member); $20 (non-member)
- Single webcast – Group*: $35
- Series – IF Summer School: $60 (ALA member); $80 (non-member)
- Series – Intellectual Freedom across the Globe: $40 (ALA/IFLA member); $50 (non-member)
The webcasts are listed below (click on a title for more information on its content).
- Intellectual Freedom Summer School
- Intellectual Freedom across the Globe (co-sponsored by the IFLA Committee on Freedom of Access to Information and Freedom of Expression)
For more information, contact Angela Maycock at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 545-2433 x4221.
*The group rate is for each webcast (there is no series rate for groups). For purposes of group registration, a group is defined as people gathering in one room at one location to watch the webcast. We suggest that groups, especially larger groups, use a LCD/LED projector and speakers capable of amplifying the audio when viewing the webcast.
Please note: Neither individual nor group registration includes permission to rebroadcast or redistribute any webcast. Thank you for your cooperation.